Once you have created a video, there are ways to enhance it
Editing. It's easy to do basic editing
- Basic editing can be done right in your web browser
- Trimming a video to clean up the beginning or end
- See more details about the Panopto editor
- See the full range of editing capabilities
Add Quizzes to a video
- Add a simple quiz to help students check their comprehension
- Make a video as a Canvas assignment so the quiz score will be captured in the Canvas gradebook
-Please note: Students must use the link in the assignment in order for their grade to be reported back to Canvas.
- Coordinate with Penn's Student Disabilities Services to coordinate accommodations for students who require captions
- Contact email@example.com with questions about captioning services
- See how to convert the automatic speech recognition (ASR) into a transcript and captions. The quality of automatically generated captions will depend on the quality of the audio recording and the vocabulary used; technical terms are often not correctly transcribed. But even a rough transcript may have value for students.