The PCPSE building includes six group study rooms for students
- 103A, 103B, 103C seat 5 people per room
- 206, 207, 208 seat 4 people per room
- All rooms include whiteboards, but no computer equipment
Click here to reserve a room
- The PCPSE Building is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-9:00pm. Students are welcome to reserve the rooms during this period. Sorry, the rooms are not available late nights or weekends.
- Room 208 is reserved for use by the Economics Department Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, but is available for general use 5:00- 9:30pm on weeknights
- Use is restricted to Pennkey holders.
- These rooms are intended for use by groups of 2 or more people. Individuals may not reserve study rooms for private study but may use unreserved rooms when these are not needed by a group.
- Students are welcome to walk in and use unoccupied rooms, but must vacate when groups who reserved the room shows up to claim the space
- Groups that do not arrive within ten minutes of their reserved start time will lose their reservation. A continuous set of 30-minute reservations will be canceled in entirety.
- Each individual may reserve a space for group use for up to two hours per day, or up to 14 total hours per week.
- Reservations can be made to seven days in advance
- Patrons are expected to abide by Penn's Code of Student Conduct
- Please clean up after yourself. Dispose of all trash; remove all personal article when you leave