Fixing My Computer

  • Students & Alumni

Hardware and Desktop Issues. SAS Computing does not provide direct hardware and desktop support for students. The following resources are available for hands-on help with your personal computer:

  • College Houses Resident Support - Undergraduates living on campus can find assistance at Resident Support.
  • Tech Center - Undergraduates living off campus, graduate and professional students can get help from the Tech Center located on the ground floor of Van Pelt Library.