Penn has a new Zoom account for all faculty, staff and students.
On Tuesday 8/11/20 we migrated our Arts & Sciences Zoom account into a new account covering all of Penn.
See below for a summary of what changed
Our new account provides several important benefits:
- All users will have fully functional accounts, and not subject to 40 minute time limits
- Students will be able to use Zoom to collaborate outside of instructor-lead class sessions
- It will be easier to coordinate Zoom meetings across schools and divisions within Penn
- Instructors who do not teach every term will have fully licensed accounts even in terms when they are not teaching
- We have integrated Zoom with Canvas and Panopto to make it easier to use Zoom for teaching